Anti-Reflective Eyeglasses Provides Clear Vision and Comfort to Eyes
Eyes work all day long just like our brain. The only time it gets rest, is while we’re asleep, otherwise, even when you’re doing nothing, it is constantly working. Therefore, it is good to give them relaxation and proper care so that they give proper clarity in vision. Often it is seen that employees constantly sit in front of the computer for late hours. Even at home, they spend maximum time in front of their laptop. Not getting enough sleep and straining eyes makes them tired, and their vision gets blurred, with itchiness and dryness.
It is wise to get a yearly checkup through an ophthalmologist. This way, if any problem persists it can be taken care of. Computer, television screen, mobile phone, tablets and laptops etc. emit blue rays which are harmful for eyes. They directly affect our retina. To avoid such trouble companies have introduced anti-glare screen which helps in controlling those blue rays and soothing eyes. There are also computer eyeglasses available with anti-reflection coating which helps in protecting naked eyes from getting in direct contact with blue rays.
All optical stores can provide with AR coating eyeglasses. All you have to do is search online eyeglasses near me, and you will get a list of all optical stores in your area. These glasses not only improve vision, but reduce strain on the eyes.
Here are some benefits of AR coating –
- It helps in eliminating reflection from front and back areas of lenses. This means that light passes directly through lenses without any reflection, thereby providing more clarity in image.
- When there is no reflection on glasses, they almost appear invisible. It improves your look by drawing attention towards your eyes as you can now make eye contact in broad daylight with anyone.
- It helps in driving safely at night even when a vehicle passes by with high beam light. Since the light isn’t reflected and passes through the glasses, it makes it easier for the person to view properly.
- Even while using computer, the blue light that is emitted is blocked by the antireflection glasses thereby protecting eyes.
- Sunglasses with AR coating help in eliminating brightness from sunlight that reflects on your eyes. Generally, sunglasses have tinted glasses at the back surface because there is no reflection in front that has to be eliminated while wearing a sunglass.
- AR coating glasses also have hydrophobic and lipophobic coating that repels water and oil respectively.
There are many manufacturers who provide AR coated glasses. However, always consult your optician for the right brand for you. There may be specific type of glasses meant for you if you work late hours on computer. Maintenance of every glass is different. Use the cleanser provided by optician to clean your glasses. Use soft cloth to dry them to avoid any scratches on lenses.